Makeup Free Women Unite!
All you need is a great self-care ritual, drink lots of water, some vitamin d (but not too much), rest, chapstick, and the roll-on duo from URB Apothecary. I promise you, your entire skin health will improve from less makeup and you'll start seeing ––and believeing–– you don't need to wear makeup just like the guys.
I was getting ready for a breakfast meeting this morning and realized the light in my bathroom was especially good––thanks to the sweet solar tube. Here's what I do in the morning:
My Morning Ritual
- plenty of rest
- sweat first thing in the morning (quick run, yoga, sauna, core series, handstands, whatever you're in the mood for)
- water then coffee or tea and a high protein breakfast (eggs on greens is my fave with avo slices), partnered with making that list for the day helps sort out my thoughts from the run
- dry brush your entire body, follow with a warm shower with a cold ending
- tinted Juice Beauty moisturizer
- body oil, lately it's been a blend by Amulette Studios named, Love Becomes You
- roll-on bronzer and highlighter (bronzer on the cheek bones, and highlighter down the center and collar bones if they're showing)
- rosy beeswax lipstick, apply to your cheeks if you need some color, and a little brow brush if I'm being totally honest.