Won't you join us?
Check out the pre-discussion and teasers that are leading up to A Grand Opening for Found on the Facebook event page. We are pleased to say we're offering the following goodies throughout the evening:
- The Water Kiefer People cocktails and mocktails
- Random gifts with purchases (outlined in recycled cards)
- Free Lip Balms, also randomly given away
- Live music!
- Fresh art from local artists
- Organic snacks––healthy options, of course
In addition, and maybe more importantly, the following artists will be here to talk about their talents:
- Jacob Joseph Norris
- Joshua Langlais
- Morgan Miller
- Tanya from Amulette Studios
- Emily Gibbons (Jewelry)
- Marie from Notions of Lovely
- Paige from JPAIGE&CO
- Wallis Levin
- Stephanie with She's Happy Design
- Larry Smith (he made the cool plywood display boxes that are up for sale)
- Billy Turner, Style Icon
- Molly Carroll, local author
- and me, Jacqueline Smith, the curator of them all!
We're tired from all this hard work, but smiling big since it's a dreamy new daily reality.