Winter edit? Hell yes.
Keep your home bright amidst winter weather. Surround yourself with colorful, special, beautiful things you adore which keep you warm––literally and figuratively.
Here's the winter reel and why each one made the cut:
- 100% silk vintage bomber jacket, quilted to keep you warm and on trend
- pom pom blankets make anyone smile and they're oh, so wooly warm
- keep bronzed and your skin hydrated in dry winter climates with not enough rays
- yoga a lot and in style with these bad ass straps we found
- self-love is a thing––be reminded each day (and remind others!) of how beautiful, magical, loved, and adored you/they are
- light candles and always set the mood with some music––take advantage of these long nights. Make them fun, and loving
- bring color inside with these blue and green antique insulators
- attract the good vibes only with palo santo smudges in your space(s)
- start your fires the smarter way with century-old ponderosa pine and douglas fir
- curl up with a chunky knit blanket––enough said
- find delight in the small things, even kitchen towels full of texture
- and badass bright yellow placemats
- and sterling silver tea tins